Aston Martin’s DBX SUV – £158,000
Take a look at Aston Martin’s DBX SUV which will be revealed in Beijing on 20th November. This car will cost £158,000 when in the UK, due in early 2020.
Optional extras include Aston Martin branded:
- Leather trimmed baby seat.
- Heated front cup holders.
- All-weather floor mats.
- Illuminated tread plates.
- Field sport pack (adding a gun cabinet and a shooting stick).
Optional accessory packages include:
- A snow pack (ski bag, roof-mounted ski rack, snow chains).
- A touring pack (4 piece luggage set and cabin saddle bags).
- A pet pack (pet bed, portable pet washer and a bumper protector).
Being the most powerful V8 engine in the Aston Martin range, with an output of 542bhp and 700Nm of torque, the DBV will be powered by a tuned version of the “hot-vee” twin-turbocharged 4.0-litre V8 engine.
For more info, head over to AutoExpress.