Audi ABT RS7-R Revealed With 730bhp
Take a look at the Audi ABT RS7-R. This is a 730bhp, 199mph version of the Audi RS 7 Sportback.
With an uprated turbocharger and intercooler system as well as a revised exhaust system, there is an increase of 138bhp over the standard model, plus a 120Nm increase in torque.
Top speed: 199mph.
0-62mph: 3.2 seconds.
· Height adjustable coilovers.
· New anti-roll bars.
· 22-inch wheels which are uniqe to the RS7-R.
· Front deep splitter, turning up to form aerodynamic blades at the sides.
· Wheel vents (front and rear).
· Deep side skirt.
· Rear spoiler.
· Carbon fibre door mirror caps.
· Carbon fibre steering wheel, gear selector and dashboard inlays.
The upgrade, before fitting, comes to 69,900 Euros – about £61,000 – on top of the £97,090 you’ll pay for a standard RS 7.
For more information, head over to AutoExpress.