Our client is looking for a fully experienced Bodyshop Controller with good communication skills and an understanding of managing key to key targets. Time served in a bodyshop and experienced as a Painter/Panel Beater would help but is not essential. This job will include:
• Liaising with the parts department over parts orders/issues.
• Issuing jobs to productives.
• Handling technical queries.
• Liaising with insurance engineers.
• Managing efficiency of the workshop.
• Managing health and safety.
• Ensuring repair targets are achieved.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Business minded.
0191 415 5010
By completing this form you are not committing yourself to anything and your details can only be seen by Ingenia. We guarantee that any communication between us is strictly confidential and can not be seen by the company you work for. When you send us your details we will use them to find you jobs, products or services you require. We do not sell your information to any other business what so ever.