Customer Service and Telephone Skills
Customer Service can make or break a company so make sure you have a team that can handle anything.
You complete two core units:
- Communicate using customer service language.
- Follow the rules to deliver customer service.
You also take 20 credits’ worth of optional units. You choose at least one unit from each of four groups:
- Impression and image group.
- Delivery group.
- Handling problems group.
- Development and improvement group.
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan.
- Design business processes.
- Manage strategic change.
- Provide leadership and management.