Customer Service and Telephone Skills
Develop your skills and become a manager that can handle anything.
- Conflict and anger.
- Listening skills.
- Crisis mediation.
- Examples of good and poor practice.
- Learning a definition of coaching.
- Being clear what good coaching is all about and what it is not about.
- Understanding the benefits to all when coaching is part of the business strategy.
- Clarity about the skills required to be an effective coach.
- Honing listening and questioning skills.
- Learning a simple tool that brings structure to all coaching conversations.
- Appreciate the different learning styles.
- Know when it is appropriate to coach.
- Have the opportunity to coach, using all the skills and be coached.
- Developed a personal action plan.