Warrantywise Reveals Top 10 Repairs From 2018
The top 10 largest repair bills from 2018 have been revealed by warrantywise.co.uk.
- Cooling fan motor for a Lamborghini Aventador – £8,928.
- Porsche 911 Carrera 2 engine – £8,709.
- Audi A1 engine – £6,254.
- McLaren gearbox – £6,084.
- Land Rover engine – £5,900.
- Ford clutch – £5,524.
- Mercedes engine – £5,306.
- BMW engine – £5,239.
- Skoda fuel system – £5,084.
- Nissan differential – £5,009.
CEO of Warrantywise, Lawrence Whittaker, said, ‘If your car goes wrong, the chances are you’ll be met with an expensive repair bill, and it’s not just supercars that are expensive to repair, but as our top paid repairs show the likes of Nissan, Mercedes and Skoda can also encounter expensive repair bills. It just goes to show that all cars have the potential to go wrong. We cover every make and model of vehicle so we have experience in covering almost every car on the road. When you lay out the repair bills we pay out, you can see why so many customers trust our service.’